28 June 2026

Welcome - Sunday 28th June 2026

Suzy and I have been fortunate to enjoy many wonderful travel experiences both at home in Australia and overseas.

For most of the holidays overseas, I have written a blog to record our experiences. It's great to be able to look back at these blogs to recall where we went and what we saw. Lots of memories but also a lot to remember.

People sometimes ask us:

  • Where have you travelled?
  • Have you been to a particular country or city?
  • Do you recommend a particular country or city?
  • What was your favourite holiday?

The purpose of this blog is to provide the answers to these questions by summarising our trips.

Because there is so much information, I need to break it down into a series of blog posts of a manageable size.

First, I will provide a summary page listing the countries and cities we’ve visited. These will be linked to other blog posts that provide more details for each country or city such as:

  • When we went
  • How we got there
  • Highlights
  • Links to my travel blogs

This will be a big job and will take time but in doing so, I’m sure it will bring back wonderful memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Countries we've visited

This post simply lists which countries we've visited. It's a long list and so I've grouped them alphabetically within each the c...