29 June 2026

Countries we've visited

This post simply lists which countries we've visited. It's a long list and so I've grouped them alphabetically within each the continent.

At a glance, it helps to answer where we've been and whether we've been to a particular country.

I'll be using links to a separate post for each country to provide more details about each one such as cities and highlights.

Europe

Austria

Belgium

Croatia

Denmark

France

Germany

Holland

Iceland

Italy

Norway

Romania

Serbia

Spain

Sweden

Switzerland

Turkey

Portugal

UK including Ireland

Ireland

UK – England

UK– Scotland

UK – Wales

Asia

Cambodia

China

Japan

Malaysia

Singapore

Sri Lanka

Thailand

Vietnam

Africa

Botswana

South Africa

Zimbabwe

North America

Canada

USA

New Zealand and the Pacific

Hawaii

New Zealand

Norfolk Island

Tahiti

Australia

Queensland

New South Wales

Victoria

Tasmania

South Australia

Northern Territory

Westen Australia


No comments:

Post a Comment

Countries we've visited

This post simply lists which countries we've visited. It's a long list and so I've grouped them alphabetically within each the c...